I automated whole YouTube content generation using Artificial Intelligence.

Automating YouTube channel may seem simple at first but believe me, there are tons of challenges I faced!

These are the engines I had to make:

1. Automation to collect the best and relevant stock footages from internet with License

2. Automation to make the most Informative and logical YouTube video script of almost 10,000 character for 10 minutes of video using the best Artificial Intelligence with Web access.

3. Automation to create completely Human-like text to speech generator Ai with emotions and logical breaks between words with breathing sounds.

4. Automation to do proper SEO through the YouTube on the specific category of the video using Artificial Intelligence and get the most relevant Title, Description, Tags.

5. Automation to do proper video transcription and generate Subtitle file (.srt) in order to make the video professional.

6. Automation to create a proper sounding Background Track.

7. Automation to create eye-catching thumbnail using generative Ai. This step has 10 more challenges on its own. Like Generating the perfect picture, shorten text and symbols etc.

8. Automation to upload the final video output to YouTube dynamically from the Python code using Google Cloud's YouTube data API



*Note* >> I will attach a demo channel link that is also being automated for testing purpose of many small details to make the Automation better day by day. I can only provide the main channel link through Inbox to check out for some security reasons.


After setting my goal, I started working hard for the project, and finally after working 16 hours a day for 7 days, I made a final product that is still automating an YouTube channel and within 1 month I successfully gained 1k Subscribers and 4k Watch hours to apply for Monetization. 

I have written almost 4000 lines of Python code for this project! Which is almost 30,000 words or 200,000 characters!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Husband's Affair with Step Daughter Ends in Grisly Murder (True Crime Documentary)