I am thrilled to announce that I have recently received my certificate of Professional Voice-over for YouTube Videos! This has been a goal of mine for some time, and I am so grateful to have achieved it.


For those unfamiliar with the field, voice-over work involves using one's voice to narrate, voice act, or provide characterizations for various types of media, including TV shows, movies, commercials, and more. In my case, I specifically focus on providing voice-over for YouTube videos.


Earning my certificate required a combination of education and experience. I completed a voice-over training program that covered topics such as voice acting techniques, microphone techniques, and even business skills such as marketing and branding. I also had to submit a portfolio of past projects and complete a series of assessments to demonstrate my proficiency in the field.


I am so grateful for the opportunity to have received this education and to have been able to put my skills to the test. I feel confident in my abilities as a voice-over artist, and I am excited to see where this new certification takes me in my career.


I believe that obtaining a certificate of Professional Voice-over for YouTube Videos has already helped to set me apart from other voice-over artists in the field. Many employers and clients look for candidates with formal training or certification, and having this document allows me to demonstrate my expertise and commitment to my craft.


I also had the opportunity to connect with other professionals in the field through my training program and certification process. This has been a valuable networking experience and has already led to some exciting new opportunities.


Overall, I am thrilled to have received my certificate of Professional Voice-over for YouTube Videos, and I am excited to see what the future holds. If you are interested in voice-over work and are considering pursuing a similar certification, I highly recommend it! The education and experience I gained through this process have been invaluable, and I believe they will continue to serve me well in my career. So, this is my celebration of my certificate presentation of Professional Voice over for YouTube videos.


Example of my voice-overs: https://youtu.be/2V87yFmbr_o , https://youtu.be/cZDY25yPKsk , https://youtu.be/KK1JYGNPfU0 , https://youtu.be/ogUgKUpxLw0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Husband's Affair with Step Daughter Ends in Grisly Murder (True Crime Documentary)